Friday, October 13, 2006

Dream 10-13-06

I was in an area I had dreamed of before, kind of run down. Not exactly savory characters around. There were some people that were there from the last dream that had moved, and there were some new faces. Anyway, it was just me and mom. We had to move back there because the other house we were living in literally fell apart. Mom was adjusting her car in the driveway, nudged another car in the driveway which busted out the garage like it was made of cardboard. So that's how we ended up in the semi-slums.

I hooked up with my old gang (plus and minus a couple of faces). We went to pick up a friend from the richy side of town. Her dad had 3 pools, tiered about a story apart. Everyone was jumping from the top one to the middle one to the bottom one, so I had to as well.

Near our housing area was a community bathroom, just as I remembered. This was a place we all took care of. 4 toilets, 2 stalls, 2 sinks, 1 huge mirror. There was a pile of loose change on the floor for whoever needed some, hair products around the sink. There was a storage closet we kept packed with clothes and make-up. It was actually the safest, most honest place in the neighborhood. while I was there a woman came in with her daughter. Asked me to watch her while she went to the bathroom. I stuck her in a box in the closet and sat down to put some make-up on.

Afterwards I went back home. Mom had made ice-cream. She wanted some Easter stuff. This guy in town made some neat stuff by hand and was selling it at a nearby store. When I got there, all of the good stuff was gone. I found the guy's bag and picked her up some one of a kind stuff, really hoping she'd like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment