Monday, October 16, 2006

Dream 10-16-06

There was a man obsessed with his boat. He paid more love and attention to it than his family. By the time I came across him, he was selling it, or so he said. He enjoyed being on the water and was even a lifeguard.

After observing him for a while I ended up at a railroad junction. It was mostly abandoned, but there was still a fear of a random train coming through. It was unnaturally hot, and there were at least four very pretty cats lounging on the tracks. There were two that really caught my eye. One was Burman with Siamese markings and one was bright orange with dark black tiger stripes.

There was a large stack of stuff. Not sure if it was all mine or a communal pile. I managed to find a long bowl and filled it with ice water for the poor kitties. After that I was teleported to an area that was somewhat unfamiliar. Like a strip mall in the woods. I ran into some friends, 2 girls and a guy. We were looking for something. I do remember it got chilly and the jacket I grabbed was my old denim jacket that Dave drew his D&D character on. I was pretty amazed because I haven't seen it in years. I wish I could remember more of what we did, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment