Saturday, October 14, 2006

Dream 10-14-06

I started out at Game Stop. There was a game we had ordered that came in. The store was practically empty, and they had me fill out all kinds of paperwork. I don't even remember grabbing the game before I left.

I ended up at a school. For some reason I was excused from the class. I grabbed up my bags and left. I had a lot of bags, and they were really hurting my arms. Near the cafeteria was a group of people standing in lines. I spotted Anje and went to see if he'd help me. He was really bummed about something and just took off.

I finally made my way to my car and dumped all the games in the back. I was driving home and passed a new neighborhood being put up. It was actual houses, and one really caught my eye. It was 3 stories with green accents. I was staring at the house when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment