Monday, October 23, 2006

Dream 10-23-06

There were a few people in this one I was close to, and each for different reasons. There was a fellow at school and we did some top secret researches. the whole thing had a swift, surreal feel. There was a small fire outside the portable we were in, but even when the smoke started coming in, no one left because there were still reports to deliver.

The last person to deliver their report was a girl I was close to. Her report was on the important women of science in history. She had dug up some obscure, little known women. Afterwards her and I were following a sacred path in my old neighborhood. I had gone this way before in dreams, but this time after the first house, I forgot the other two to hit. so we went back to my room to find the necklace with the path in it.

When I opened up my nightstand drawer, there were several pieces of jewelry I didn't remember. One was a rectangular locket with a little book inside that I couldn't get open. when I found the map locket, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment