Saturday, September 23, 2006

Dream 09-23-06

I don't know. There was a store, I didn't even have to go in to pick up what I needed. there was another person I was working with or competing against. I don't remember. I was at a dog show. I don't think we had a dog in it. Towards the end of the show I started gathering our (I was with mom, AJ and someone else) stuff together, but a bunch of it had gotten moved around.

I followed someone who was giving a bunch of guys a "tour" of his science lab. I knew the guys were gonna get rowdy, and I wanted to make sure nothing got broken. I ran into Stan Lee in one of the reception areas. when I went to shake his hand he turned into someone else.

When I went outside I noticed a girl about 10 years old who appeared to be having some kind of fit. I mentally reached out to her, and when I did, the spirit of another young girl flew out of her body. This did not make the ghost happy and she tried to possess me. I put my right hand out in front of me and put up a mental shield. when she came towards me I told her she was not welcome. After about 4 tries the spirit became frustrated and gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment