Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Dream 09-06-06

Aaron and I were driving around parts of Germany where I grew up. We had a beat up old convertible, but it ran alright. We started by my old apartment building. there was a hill I don't remember, and when I climbed it I saw a huge building with a dome, looked almost like the Taj Mahal.
We drove around for a while, looking at historic sites, enjoying the fresh air. Then we came to a cozy little neighborhood where Autumn and Frankie were. We hung out there for a while. When it started to rain Aaron gathered up some cats and I went out to roll up the windows. I was about to close the car back up when I noticed Frankie and a couple of his buddies were working on it. They fixed the brakes and fiddled with the engine, for it running much smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment