Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dream 09-19-06

I was in a small town. did a lot, actually. First, two friends and I were headed towards a warehouse. We had 3 little fireworks and set them off along the way. Two of them got caught in a tree and started a small fire. Luckily there was a pool with a cup nearby and I could put the fire out.

At the warehouse, there were some military guys doing some drills with airplane doors. Working out different ways to get in the plane. One guy completely vanished. We thought it best to get out of there.

it was dark by the time we got back to the house. In the living room there were two scorpions fighting; one black, one white. I wanted to wait to find a way to get them out without killing them or getting stung. They were moving so fast I felt like they might hide somewhere. I grabbed a plastic box and squished them. Just as I feared, the tail of the white scorpion came out and stung my right hand. I saw it injecting the poison but couldn't pull away.

I had dad take me to the hospital. Rather than going to the Chinese clinic around the corner he drove all the way to the big hospital. Between the drive and the wait, most of the swelling went down and it didn't hurt anymore.

Somehow I ended up at a friend's house. We were eating something, popsicles maybe, and going through pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment