Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dream 09-12-06

A friend and I were looking for information on something (a zoo maybe?) and ended up at an old law office. There were some public records stored there, so someone led us through the halls. About halfway through the building I ran into an "old friend" who apparently didn't have much to say to me.

She went into a room where people were dropping off/picking up paperwork. I glanced over at a table and saw some cross-stitch books. One I had, the other I thought I hadn't seen before until I flipped through it and recognized a few of the designs.

Our 'guide' disappeared, so my friend and I continued to wander to the end of the hall. We came to an office room used for storage. She was excited because there was an open window where she could have a smoke. The layout of the building was unusual. In the room at the end, there were four large "closets" where each of the four law offices (which we didn't pass) were storing bags and boxes of what appeared to be random stuff. 1-3 were all packed up. Apparently #4 hadn't been cleaned up yet and there was trash all over the floor.

When my friend finished her smoke, we went back into the hall but the place was now dark and deserted. We went back to the bathroom and ran into a small group of women. I think one of them was Roseanne. For some reason I grabbed a random toothbrush out of the bathroom, but didn't use it.

After I put the toothbrush back, I was transported to a kitchen. someone was talking about the zoo. She was excited to go, but I didn't see how we could since we never found out anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment