Friday, July 21, 2006

Dream 07-21-06

I spent the whole dream in and around a kind of warehouse mall. There were quite a few stores, but very few hallways. It all seemed rather cluttered. There were only a couple of people I talked to. A friend, possibly Sprite, who followed me around. There was a black lady I ran into twice. Once at the beginning, and once at the end. The second time she was sitting on a bench outside, she looked up as I passed and said, "Do you remember me?"
The other player was a guy. I'm not sure if it was his name, but I kept calling him "Dave". Only saw him for a short while, but he was very good looking. I don't remember what we talked about, I feel like it may have been sexual, because I found myself trying to find him again at the end.
One unusual event that really sticks in my mind is right before I follow "Dave", Sprite and I were in a candy shop talking about him. I looked up and saw the bins of jawbreakers and said "I really wish jawbreakers were chewy". I never found him again before I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment