Monday, July 10, 2006

Dream 07-10-06

I was with a class on a trip to another school. It was in a small out of the way town, but it was all newness and flash. A very nice school. They had invited a few other groups and were putting on some demonstrations. I noticed they had a lot of new technology for such a small town.

I had a small group from my class who followed me. Not to any demonstrations, just wandering around. A lot of areas became blocked off as more things started going on. I decided I was hungry, so we left for the van.

I got out to the parking lot and realized it was a lot emptier than it should have been. Also, the van was nowhere to be seen. I walked around and noticed some cars driving off. I followed them down a path through some woods that opened up into a huge gorge. Like a strip mining crater. There was a huge warehouse off to one side, and almost like a scaffolding all around where cars were being disassembled.

Next thing I remembered, or realized, was my group and I holed up in a room of the warehouse in a stand-off with the car thieves. Someone had found some guns. Another girl and I took up arms and started blasting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment