Sunday, July 2, 2006

Dream 07-02-06

I don't remember a lot of detail, but a bunch of events. At the beginning I was some kind of astronaut. I and my colleagues had just come down from space. There were a few guys hitting on me, but I wanted to take advantage of all of the offers. A couple of them didn't understand that.

Outside I ran into a guy who reminded me of a horse for some reason. He had a change purse full of odd shaped coins. They looked like little round frames with pictures in the middle, almost like paper pictures glued onto the coins. It was here I also found some boxes with stuff in them. I was pocketing some vials I found.

Next I ended up walking down a street at night. Some people were missing and there was a search party in place. I didn't think they would be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment