Saturday, July 1, 2006

Dream 07-01-06

Aaron and I were living in this very house and were not much older than we are now. We had a son (who was gorgeous) who was about 3 or 4 years old. Aaron had started calling some girl from the internet and talking to her all the time. This particular night he had missed dinner with his son, again. I called him on it, and he tried to blow me off. I sat at the computer, fiddled around on the seek-n-find website for a while and realized the speakerphone was on. I picked it up and the only sound was music, like he was listening to her radio.

I was about to go off again when I heard barking outside. I ran out the front door and two guys were jumping over the fence and into a beige car. They drove off and I herded Elvis into the house. As I was following him the car came back with the guys hanging out the window firing guns. I was thinking to lock the doors and call 911 when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment