Sunday, May 28, 2006

Dream 05-28-06

I was out in an urban street area. There was crime, but I wasn't scared. I could blend in or disappear when necessary. I was at home going through some old drawings and pictures, really wondering how my sister had become so apathetic and selfish. It seemed that it may have been my fault for breaking myself apart from the family so early. Yet it didn't seem fair to blame myself.

Suddenly mom and my sisters showed up. There was some awkward conversation as we went through more pictures. I stood up to leave and came within inches of running to a giant spider web. I gave a yelp and fell down. Mom grabbed the web and rolled it into a ball in her hand. I looked down because my foot felt funny and there was a spider on my foot. I tried to swat it away, but it was embedding itself into my foot and I had to scrape it out. Then there was one on my arm.

I took off to the streets. I had to be careful because I was being watched. I headed off to a pier. When I got there, a boat was on fire and there was a guy talking about another bomb he had planted. I jumped into the water, clothes and all and swam out to the boat. I touched it and almost tipped it over.

I got back to shore and my clothes were clinging to me. My cell phone rang. I picked it up, but no one was there. It rang again. This time when I answered a female voice whispered "I love you." I didn't think it was for me so I hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment