Sunday, May 14, 2006

Dream 05-14-06

I was over at Lex's (from Smallville) house with 2 other people. We were sitting around a low coffee table drinking tea. The two other girls, I guess, didn't really like him and were there to give him a hard time. One of them asked what was wrong with him. He had a chill that would not go away. He was cold all the time, almost to the point of freezing, and couldn't get warm. I went over and knelt in front of him, locked him with my gaze and kissed him. When I did, I sucked the cold right out of him. Maybe not permanently, but for a while. I could tell he was grateful, even if he didn't say so.

The other girls disappeared and we went back to his room. As we were about to start talking his dad (not from the show) barged in. He said something about a party and being a good host and then left. Lex followed.

I wandered the mansion, inside and out, in the hopes of running into him. There were lots of famous people there with their kids. I did run into him again at a picnic outside, even though it was starting to drizzle. He smiled when he saw me and we sat together.

No comments:

Post a Comment