Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Dream 05-03-06

I was in a room somewhere. It was getting to be dark outside. I was sitting next to a window looking out. Suddenly a rabid, possibly possessed dog stuck it’s head through the bottom of the window, barking wildly. I was upset and yelled at it that it wasn't supposed to be able to get in. It told me to shut up and kept trying to climb in through the window. I went down the hall to a parking garage where dad was loading up his truck. His truck was like a large, well, not so large shopping cart with a pedal to make it go forward.

I told him that it was starting and he finished packing only the essentials. Mom and someone else were already in the cart. I was about to get in when dad got a pain in his shoulder. He said he wouldn't be going. He put me in charge and went to hide. I strapped myself onto the front of the cart and backed out of the parking garage. It was very hard to steer. Down the road I passed a truck lot. About a dozen semis were trying to maneuver into the relative safety, so I kept on. A little ways down I came across a spaceship. It was shooting lasers erratically around the street. I jumped into the seat of the cart and found some handles with buttons on top. I fired at the ship. I didn't destroy it, but it did fly off.

Next thing I knew I found myself at a school. It was all painted brick on the inside with pretty narrow hallways. I was being given a tour cuz something special had been set up for me. I never saw what it was before I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment