Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dream 05-13-06

I was in a theater, helping with some sort of production. There were these wires that the performers would fly around on. In this theater, the stage was square and in the center of the room with all of the seating circling around it.

Somehow I ended up on what, at first, appeared to be a cruise ship. Only it was practically 2-dimensional. There were 3 other people on the ship, but only my stuff was stored away. Somehow I, and all of my stuff, ended up over by Joseph's old house. I ran into a friend of his who said he'd help me find him. Interestingly, Joseph lived in a house I had dreamed him in before (a blue house, not the trailer) instead of the actual house he lived in, though the area looked the same. He was upset that I had found him. Said I'd hurt him pretty badly and that he just wanted to forget me. I waited in his yard, with my stuff, for someone to pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment