Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Dream 04-13-16

It was weirdly disjointed and random. Starts with me as an adult and AJ's a kid. She keeps following me around trying to get me to wear a Spiderman costume because she's wearing one, but it's way too small for me. She gets mad and starts throwing things at me.

Then I am a kid superhero. My power is balance and something to do with bridges? A train derailed somewhere so a superhero buddy and I go to help, but everyone is okay and just walks away.

I'm an adult again at some kind of birthday party. I'm not sure if it was for someone I knew in real life or from tv. Everyone is just sort of hanging out and there are balloons. The birthday girl hands me a flier to read, but it's sticky and there are some (3?) bugs stuck to it. I pick off the bugs and I guess everyone left.

Next I'm driving down a road, almost a highway. It's bright out and I'm doing a pretty good job in spite of the road splitting and signs being very vague. I picked up Matt from work and took him home. He lives with some girl in a decent sized house. He flops onto a couch and I'm not sure what to do so I sit on the other one. The girl (lady?) keeps talking and pacing around. Then she picks up one of the cats to let it outside, but when she lets go the cat just stays floating in the air. She grabs the cat and takes it to the back room. I look over and Matt is squatting to my right, smiling. He texts me a heart and when he hits "send"...

My alarm goes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment