Sunday, April 24, 2016

Dream 04-24-16

I was in a van with a few other people. Between three and five. We were sitting at an intersection someplace I don't think I've ever been - awake or dreaming. There was a box truck across the street in front of us trying to back onto a trailer. The guy misjudged and the back wheel came off the edge. I could see the whole truck start to topple and looked away. Somehow he was able to maintain control enough to try again.

I looked out the side window and noticed antlers. The top of very tall, very intricate wooden antlers. It was a statue of some famous character. I reached for my camera and the van tilted. Somehow we ended up on top of a skyscraper and the statue was topping the building next to us. "It's not finished", someone said. 'Who cares?' I thought, 'When am I ever going to be this close again?' I tried to move carefully so the van wouldn't topple. Not sure if I got the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment