Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Dream 03-23-16

(This morning I woke up for a smoke. When I laid back down he said "yes", moaned and started breathing heavy for a bit)

I wanted to ask him what he had dreamed about so I could see if it was related. We ended up at a parking garage across from a mall (pretty sure I've been there in dreams before) I asked him what he had dreamed about. "256 pages of" some project? He was explaining but it didn't make sense. Then two people he knew pulled up. Female - one taller and older, one much shorter. They parked and he was still talking about the papers dream so I held the door for them... They just stood outside the door staring at the floor so I let the door close. That made him mad. "Why did you do that?" "They were just standing there" Whatever. I left to find the car.

I hate this garage. It makes no sense and the people are mean. A group of girls made fun of my hair. Ugh. I try to find an empty place to sit. There's a small bench in a corner. Some kid comes up behind me and starts talking to me. I ignore it. This makes the dad angry. "You gonna just ignore my kid when he's talking to you?" Yup, you too. I walk away.

I find the car, charge my phone, grab a smoke - and lose the car again. I hate this garage. I go to check the lower levels. It's dark and a lady at a desk yells "you can't smoke down there". Fuck off. I make my way down one set of stairs and look over the railing. It's a nursery. Oh. That explains that.

We get back to his house. So close we could have walked. May have since the car was there. I re-park it just to be sure. Of what? I don't know. There are so many people and animals. I try to explain why I asked about the dream and he blows me off. Fine. There's something wrong with one of the cats. It has a huge hole in it. "That's from the worms". Okay... The hole is stuffed with a fishbowl full of water. A dog tries to drink out of it. That's disturbing. I wake myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment