Friday, April 22, 2016

Dream 04-22-16

I was in an unfamiliar neighborhood and it was night. It was a long dream, but I don't remember much of the beginning. I was hanging out with some cousins (don't know them waking, dream-cousins) and I think we were getting drunk. I thought "there's someplace nearby to be" and began walking. One of my 'cousins' walked with me. She was in a really good mood. That was nice.

We walked a few blocks in the silent darkness. Finally I saw it. "Matt's House". A small blue pre-fab hardly the size of a shed. On the outside. He left the door unlocked which was good because I really had to pee. The inside seemed really spacious, lots of white and rich woods, and well lit. I passed him on my way to the bathroom and he smiled.

The bedroom and bathroom were dimly candlelit with rose petals everywhere. I wished I didn't have to pee so badly. There were to toilets separated by a shower curtain. I picked the one nearest the door to relieve myself.

Then, again, about 20 people showed up. Several actually barging into the bathroom. I made my way out of the bathroom and found Matt in the kitchen. He started telling me about a girl he was seeing. I said, "Thanks, but I really don't need details"... and then she was there. Petite, brunette, very cute. They sat together at the coffee table making jewelry. Oh. Okay. Someone (I don't know who) remarked, "love can grow doing things like this regularly". She giggled. I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment