Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Dream 03-09-16

I was trapped. I don't know how it happened. My hiding spot was GOOD! I was supposed to go for help. Instead I was taken with everybody else (and all of our stuff) to some weird compound on an almost-island far from anything. One of us got away. There was part of a fence he was barely able to squeeze through. I felt in my heart that he made it. He should have sent help. Help never came.

Years passed and the compound grew. I became some kind of teacher. I never forgot that hole in the fence. One day I'd had enough. I don't know what set me off. I managed to gather the others from my group into a small hall by the hangar with all of our stuff. We had to be quick and quiet. We were going to get out. The hangar door was cracked open and I could see the fence hole. Easy. There was a noise and the others scattered. Except one. A woman. My only friend. I climbed over the mass of stuff. Gremlin. I caught him and my friend found a backpack to trap him in. We made our way outside and managed to get her car open so we could stuff him in there. Hopefully no one would hear.

Days passed. Our captors decided to clear all of our stuff from the hangar and sell it. It was all set up in the yard. On display. So much stuff. Now we couldn't take anything. Back at the house part of the compound we waited. Watched while other groups bought up our stuff. One trio was particularly annoying. Maybe they helped get us captured? I couldn't remember. I looked through a window, following the road with my eyes. I thought I knew which way to go once we were beyond the fence. That way, to the right. South? Maybe. It was a long road and not much cover. Not even sure if the town by the bridge is safe. We'd need a car, but they were all on this side of the fence...

No comments:

Post a Comment