Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Dream 03-08-16

Deadpool dream. He never wore the costume and kept flirting with me. I don't know what we had stumbled into, but we kept getting separated and someone was always after us. Us and one other woman. I tried to avoid confrontation as much as possible. Mostly running and trying to find new weapons.

The three of us managed to get to the same park where we were going to regroup. We sat near each other trying to look inconspicuous. Some asshole was hassling the people who lived in the apartments nearby. Deadpool grabbed my arm and stuck it between his legs. When I got my arm back there was a small pistol up my sleeve. He managed to pull that off right before we were rounded up with the tenants.

"You go over there, on the right. Sucks for you with all that glass"
"yeah fine"

I made my way, slowly, towards a scared looking group huddled by a fire. I tried to look casual while scanning the area... there. A large shadow to the right. I ducked in and rounded the corner. Stopped. Two thugs had seen me. I pulled out the gun and waited. As soon as they came around the corner I shot them. Four times in the chest each. No way I had many more bullets in this tiny little pistol. There was a tree sitting just inside the shadow. I climbed up and found a place to sit where I could watch the corner for trouble and count my remaining bullets.

No comments:

Post a Comment