Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dream 03-08-12

I was on a road trip and I think I ended up in Alaska. I think Aaron may have been traveling with me, but if so I have no idea what happened to him. The highways were mostly deserted and it was very dark. We pulled up to a hotel, but it was dark as well. I think we had been there before because Aaron said “That part in the back is different; it’s much better this way.” We were about to pull up front and try to get a room, but there was a car already there. We pulled past it and suddenly it turned it’s headlights on and started following us. I wasn’t sure what was going on so I left and headed back on the highway. I was pretty scared. It followed us for a way and then disappeared. I found what I thought was a turn around so I could get back to the hotel, but the road was blocked off. A ranger approached us and said it wasn’t safe. They were trying to track down a wild animal of some kind that was killing people; they weren’t sure what it was. While he was talking I kept catching glimpses of a giant shadow and I told him I thought I had seen Sasquatch. I’m not sure he was listening. Finally he gave me directions how to turn around, but I kept seeing the large shadowy figure.

I don’t know how it happened, but suddenly it was daylight, Aaron was gone and I was walking down a path in the woods. The ranger was there and still concerned for my safety. He, however, was the one who ran into some trouble. I ran to catch up with him and he was on the ground, badly hurt. I picked him up and carried him back to the main road. I’m not sure how I remembered how to get there, but thankfully I did and there was already help waiting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment