Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dream 03-04-12

We were living here. One night Aaron and I came home and there were two baby hedgehog-bunnies in the yard. (I’m not sure if they were really either, or if they kept morphing between the two) They were so adorable and I wanted to feed them, but we didn’t have much. I tried feeding them some pieces of long grass and flowers, but they didn’t want that. On the far side of the yard I noticed some tomatoes growing in the tree. I pulled the branch down and found a nice, juicy red one. I sat and cut it up into little pieces. By the time I got back around the babies were making their escape. That made me kind of sad and I really hoped they would come back.

After that I somehow ended up in the middle of a Food Network cake decorating competition thing. This guy and I had to decorate this little cake exactly like it showed on the picture. He was really into it, but I hate those competition shows so I just sat there and ate my cake. It was pretty good at first, just licking the frosting; but the insides tasted kind of hollow.

No comments:

Post a Comment