Sunday, November 27, 2005

Dream 11-27-05

The whole area was centered around a college. I believe it was Aaron and I down in some sort of underground hallway. We went down some halls and stairs. At one point we passed a classroom where someone was giving a lecture on what could have been "Historical Physics". I think maybe we were being followed. We made our way to some sort of covered dock or port. There was a barge about to leave with a tour group. We found our way on, but somehow he ended up on the land . . . like a dune or something. Some waves nudged the boat closer and I jumped (teleported?) over. We walked towards some buildings that were an above ground part of the school. There were a lot of people moving around, and I saw a bunch of old friends. I said, "I have got to go here", and I think it was at that point that we got separated. I made my way into one of the buildings and came across a candy store. The woman running it was very intriguing and I’m not sure why. I do know I was really taking my time to make the right choice. I picked a few little fruit gummies and a figure on some sugar pedestals. Then my eye caught Billy across the hall. We got to talking. Small talk, mostly, about nothing in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment