Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dream 06-17-10

I lived in an old little town that was half German speaking. There were some unusual deaths, some kind of epidemic, and NCIS was called in to help with the investigation. It seems that people were being infected by drinking blood. Either the blood was gold, or the cans it came in were. I spent some time with my friends sorting through rubble for anything useful. The rest of the time I spent with Agent McGee. We became really close really quickly. When we kissed he was like this passionate other person totally focused on me. The odd thing was in our culture before I could have sex with him (I was a virgin) I had to have sex with my dad . . . . A process which was started and I kept my face covered because I couldn’t bear to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment