Friday, June 4, 2010

Dream 06-04-10

It was sort of odd and jumbled. Aaron and I were at the mall. It was early and the only place open was the movie theater. The rest of the place was dark and locked up. We were going to go into the shadow and make out, but didn’t for some reason.

Then I was in Colorado, living with Billy and his wife and kid. He was trying to help me get Aaron a job there so we could live nearby. I worked hard to keep things un-awkward, but his wife was always reminding him they had a kid. It was really obnoxious, especially since any time we did try to get intimate the kid would pop out of nowhere. I really hated it there and would randomly yell something about why the hell was I in “fucking Colorado”?

I went into a room that was stark white. There were three sinks and some shelves. On one wall were small, oval paintings of far away places. Suddenly I realized there were about 8 other people trapped in the room with me. Someone was looking at the pictures and said “catafalque”. I had to try and get everyone to recreate the tropical island paradise to . . . I guess teleport us there so we could learn how to get out of the room. Not easy with a bunch of skeptics.

At one point I was laying in bed with Billy and my arms felt funny. I looked at them and had many painful blue veins visible through the skin. He had a word for it, but I don’t remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment