Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dream 06-15-10

At first I thought we were at Shed’s apartment. For some reason I was hoping for a chance to run into LL. I’m not sure why. I had to pee so I went looking for a bathroom. Aaron and Shed disappeared and I felt like I was at Autumn and Frankie’s but everything was different. I couldn’t find anybody but could tell there were people around. I didn’t want to be caught someplace I wasn’t supposed to be. I kept running into bedrooms but no bathrooms. Just a lone toilet in the hallways I was not going to use. All the walls were off-white and all of the floors were a polished medium colored wood. I ended up in a bedroom and sensed people in a room through the door across from me. I stopped short, turned and ran back out. I made a screeching sound as I stopped and my footsteps thudded loudly through the “empty” house/apartment. I finally found a bedroom with a toilet. I closed the door and woke up halfway across the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment