Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dream 06-17-07

I was a double agent. I got into a scuffle getting between two people on the street. I’m pretty sure I was in New York (or some other big city) and it was snowing. I went undercover dressed as a homeless to give my report. I scaled the outside of the skyscraper and inside I changed into an elegant evening gown. I got down to the lobby and the guy I was supposed to report to was walking away. I was confused and upset, so I walked around a bit. I ran into a pretty good-looking guy in front of the ballroom. I convinced him to dance with me. It was divine. The guy I was to report to walked in on our dance and was furious. We fought and I left.

I ran across the street and climbed to the top of another skyscraper. My new dance partner followed and we danced on top of the building.



I started out here. There was an inch or so of water on the floor. I easily found the broken pipe and fixed it. After that I went to work at “City Hall”. There were a bunch of people quarantined. I ran around the library singing “Walk Like An Egyptian.” I was having problems trying to leave, so I just quit and walked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment