Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dream 06-13-07

I don’t’ know where I was, but I was on a slow moving track ride. It was night and the town was all lit up, what little town there was. Some friends I recognized were on the ride as well. The guy I was next to was in some rock band. Our relationship was kind of weird. After the ride, he led me to a fenced-in area outside where he kind of lived. As we passed his band mates, they all bowed. I asked him about it, and he said he just wanted to see if I liked it. I’m not sure if I did.

Later I was in some kind of community building. I ran into two Italian guys, one of which looked like Santino Marella from wrestling. What happened next was kind of a blur. I got flashes of performing various sex acts with them and some big black guys. I “came to” in another room. On my cell phone were video clips of me doing a lot more than I remembered. I knew I had been drugged. I tried to tell people, but no one would listen.

I ran into my band guy again. This time when he led me through, his band mates were on their hands and knees bowing. It was a struggle for me to not laugh. He led me up some stairs to two matching thrones.

I was about to talk to him when I found myself in a house. I was trying to set up a fan and an air conditioner so the whole house would cool off. In the parking lot, I tried to talk to Sandy, but she was busy with some guys talking about swords. I think I ran into Santino again, or maybe I was just remembering.

No comments:

Post a Comment