Sunday, June 3, 2007

Dream 06-03-07

I was in Germany with Aaron. Well, that is to say we were coming out of the apartments we were in when I lived in Germany. We got down to the parking area and were about to head to the PX (even though it was the middle of the night) and a little ways down the road was a whole mass of people. We weren't going to get through them with the car, so we took a bike instead. We went around the road and ended up in a little shopping area. (Not the one from Germany, but kind of similar) We went into a little convenience store to pick up some candy and I kind of wandered around, looking out the windows. The store was kind of cramped and outside was a cotton candy vendor. I didn't go out, though, cuz I didn't want to get seperated. I woke up after getting back to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment