Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dream 05-12-12

Aaron and I were in a trailer park. I'm not sure if we were passing through or what, but we stopped to visit with Ben. We were there for a while hanging around talking. At some point I ended up with a cut or something in my pubic region. I was wearing sweatpants so I pulled the waist down to check it out and it wasn't bad. They both helped me patch it up, though. Then Aaron left to go find something, I think? I went after him and Ben started following me. I headed home because I didn't want to be alone with him. Not because I thought he was creepy or anything, I just didn't want Aaron thinking anything was up. Ben ended up behind me kissing my shoulder so I walked faster. I think I ended up meeting Aaron at the house and Ben went back to his own home after they talked for a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment