Monday, May 7, 2012

Dream 05-07-12

I was in a circular kind of neighborhood with some friends. We were trying to get out, but had to keep circling around for various reason I'm unsure of now. There was a house at the end of the circle that we had to go through to actually get out of the neighborhood. I'm not sure if we were invited in or just went in. It wasn't very big, and was kind of cluttered. There were some cats and dogs there that seemed familiar, but not really. There was a woman there who reminded me of my grandma. She was a little... confused. Like she had alzheimers or something? I don't know if she knew me, but she was kind of nice. There was also an older man who I didn't recognize. He wanted to give us all xrays for some reason before we could leave. He had the xray machine set up in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment