Monday, November 14, 2011

Dream 11-14-11

I was sharing an apartment with this chick. I think I used to like her, but we had grown apart. She had some guys over and they were all ignoring me. I was in my bed for a bit cleaning out some stuff and shoving it under her mattress. I grabbed a few things and went to sit on the front stair for a cigarette.

There were two guys already out there. A big black guy I knew and a short white guy I didn’t. We all sat and talked for a while. When we stood to get up the black guy said “Get the door” and I said “What? Are your fucking hands broken?” which was met with laughter from both sides of the door.

When I went through the door I wasn’t in our apartment. I was in some minimum security prison. After getting checked over I stuck a balloon of cocaine and a wad of cash up my ass. My luck, before I got to my cell area I got checked again. I had to scavenge change for something to drink. I was awkwardly Dped by the two guys from the stairs before some social worker came to check for contraband. I had to beat her into a room to disguise a camera (a very old, antique, single shot camera) I had set up to record the DP.

No comments:

Post a Comment