Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dream 11-08-11

I was coming out of a store or something with Aaron and we were walking to my car. It was a smart car and Aaron kept saying how much he hated it and wishes I’d gotten something else. I told him it wasn’t that bad, but when we got in it really was that bad. I dropped him off at school, but then I had to go home because I forgot something. I ended up at the house on Carrollton. There was almost no furniture, but plenty of people and animals. Icarus and Saleen were by the open back door and I managed to get them both inside. Then I tried to figure out how Saleen kept getting out and noticed the garage door was partway open. As I walked to it it started lifting further and Saleen got out again. I turned and saw Sandra walking away and started YELLING at her, but she just ignored me and then AJ was thanking me for welcoming her girlfriend?! I noticed something by the microwave (not sure what) and decided to take a long road trip to visit some friends in college.

At this point the dream took over in a weird narrative where some voice was talking about my “journey” and different road signs flashed in and out of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment