Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dream 05-18-10

There was a bit at a hospital. There were a few people admitted there that I knew. I was trying to read them some kind of special book, I wanted them to see the pictures but the overhead projector would not work. For one, it was too bright in the hallway-like room. Also there was something wrong with the cart it was sitting on. A nurse went to get a new one.

Then Aaron and I were at an apartment building, almost like the ones in Germany, only a little different. It was dark and rainy and there was a sense of foreboding. He was walking me to my own special apartment. We went normally up the far left stairwell, all the way to the top. It opened up to some kind of short hallway with a double-doors at the end. That sense that something was very wrong grew stronger so we ran and burst through the doors. We were outside, on top of the building. My apartment was a few feet in front of us. It was built special so the apartment underneath was like a downstairs. There was kind of an overhang around it so we ran to it to get out of the rain. We didn’t go in, just stood outside talking. He told me about the apartment, some reference to “Seven Brides for Seven Brothers”, and I got a good mental image of the inside.

Then I ended up at like a Wal-Mart with Sandy. They were rearranging all the shelves and stuff. Apparently we had been there the night before. She had picked up a dog food bowl and was agitated when she found one even cheaper. We were walking towards a HUGE toilet paper display.

No comments:

Post a Comment