Monday, May 10, 2010

Dream 05-10-10

The last part all took place in a cafeteria that was attached to a movie theater. There were so many people there but it didn’t feel crowded. There was a guy training to be a guard or something and he called a security check. We all had to line up at these machines and swipe our Ids. I turned around to see how they worked and noticed Billy was sitting behind me. We talked for a second but I don’t remember what about. I ran my fingers through his hair and he moaned before stopping me so he could go find his ID. I was determined to wait for him. There was a teacher who was a mix of Red Foreman and Al Bundy who wanted me to swipe my ID. There were so many slots on the machine and none of them seemed to work. The teacher said he’d help me figure it out in a few. He was going to take a nap.

During the first part I remember a mall. There was a clothing store I kept going into that had some pretty weird clothes. One piece was shaped like a rounded trapezoid and each sleeve had two spheres. They looked stiff but still cool. Oh! And Aaron and I had a portable shower in our room. It was very small but it worked. There was only one place we could hook it up and he kept moving it around for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment