Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dream 06-27-06

I was at a small cheerleading test/competition at a big school type building. I don't know exactly why I was on the squad, except there was a written test so they may have wanted me to raise their average. Except I didn't know a thing about cheerleading and only knew one cheer.

We filed in and sat at a long table. When I was given the test, I could actually read the words on the paper. It wasn't a bunch of symbols whose meanings I just understood, it was actual words. I still didn't know any of the answers.

I went to use the bathroom and got lost on my way back. I ran into some administrator type person who helped me find my way.

After turning in the test, I should have gone to the cheer competition. Somehow I ended up all the way at our old house on Carrollton. I don't think I even did anything there but look around a little.

After that I ended up someplace else. It was night. There were other people always around me, and something about food. At the end a bunch of us were driving past a building I had seen before and I had to stop. It had hundreds of rooms and a maze of hallways. Luckily what I was looking for was just down the first hallway. It was a vending machine that dispensed special coins or tokens that could be used inside the building. Last time I was there I didn't get one. This time the machine worked and I got one. After pocketing my prize, we left and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment