Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dream 06-18-06

I was in school. I had a group of about 4 or 5 friends. We would spend some of our free time at this cabin about 4 blocks away from the school. It was very rustic and simple. The man who lived there was older than us. Mid-30s maybe? He reminded me of someone, but now I can't remember who. He and I were very close. Sometimes I would sneak off to be alone with him. One night I went over when it was snowing. When I got there he came over and held me to warm me up. I could feel him becoming aroused. We started kissing and pressing closer to each other, but when we got upstairs everyone else started showing up. A little frustrating for us, but we knew we had time. I wish I could remember who he reminded me of. He was unapologetic about his feelings for me. In fact, when we were together, the age difference was almost non-existent.

No comments:

Post a Comment