Friday, September 10, 2010

Dream 09-10-10

This one was quite odd. I was in some sort of castle. It felt really familiar except if I had dreamt this dream before, it changed early on. John was there. He was helpful at first and then started eating instant coffee powder and became aggravated and mean. There was someone around causing mischief. I learned this when suddenly a few things were different. Someone had stopped time and put things in some people’s hands. Like, one person was suddenly holding a newspaper. I saw Enrique running off with a roll of toilet paper and called out to him. Thomas was also there, but I don’t remember why or what he did. I don’t remember if we figured out who the culprit was either. The last thing I remember is someone, a teacher of some kind perhaps, threw a handful of special powder in the air and I could suspend the individual particles in the air and was in the process of shaping it into a relief picture when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment