Friday, February 19, 2010

Dream 02-19-10

I was attending college, but the building was very decrepit. Our mascot was a Pug dog and we had several roaming around campus. I got to wash them, making sure to clean carefully between their creases. It was a fairly enjoyable job until a dog came up that had patches of skin missing. I cleaned it as best I could and then took it for a walk. Initially it tried to lead me into an open elevator shaft, but it was only trying to get upstairs. We ran into the guy who had harmed the dog. Before I could do anything about it I ended up back "home". I'm not sure where "home" was, but I was in a relationship with David. There were 3 blonde girls that kept flirting with him and he wasn't stopping them. I sure stopped them by physically throwing them out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment