Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dream 05-16-07

I was going to school. It was the last few days for finals. I realized it late. Apparently I had been skipping a lot. I was distracted by something. I went home and got mostly dressed. I showed up five minutes late wearing a shirt, a bra, pajama pants and no shoes. I thought I only had one test, but the schedule had been rearranged. I had a German test and a math test. I didn’t have a pen, but managed to grab one from an open locker. I got to what I was pretty sure was my classroom. The window was papered up, but there was a little hole. I peeked in and the first person I saw, clear as day, was Enrique. I went in and both tests were being done at the same time. What really worried me was when I scanned the chalk boards I had no idea what any of it meant.

The only thing I remember from the dream before that is laying on top of a car that was going very fast across a bridge. I could see only water on either side of me and an unfinished network of pipes over me. At the end there was some kind of machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment